Welcome to my website. The aim of the site is to bring together my professional work and interests.
I graduated with a 2.1 in LLB Law with Criminology from the University of Hull in 2007. During my studies, I got a criminal record, having being convicted in October 2006 for theft and converting criminal property. In late 2008 I graduated with a Merit from the University of Leeds in LLM Criminal Law and Criminal Justice.
On a personal level, I live in Kent with my wife, Emily. I enjoy running and cycling, and on a weekend I can often be found down at our allotment!
About this site
The aim of the site is to bring together my professional work and interests. In particular, it:
- links to my blog, where I highlight and discuss news and issues that interest me, including criminal records, social inclusion and charities
- has an archive of publications and articles I’ve written
- has an archive of my work in the press, TV and radio
- links to other social media I use, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- has contact details for me
Where relevant, it links to my work at Unlock, although everything on this site represents my personal views and opinions.